Our Smartphone-Guided Tour of the French Quarter:
What You'll See:
We like exploring cities, taking pictures, and learning cool trivia - not downloading apps.
That's why our tour is built as an all-in-one experience to get you exploring
the new trivia and untold stories of the French Quarter faster:
1-1.5 hours (approximately 1-2 miles)
- The best beignet window in America - tucked away in the French Quarter
- An arts scene that is unparalleled anywhere else in the city
- Stories of pirates and scandal tucked behind the most prominent church in NOLA
Should you have tech issues or crazy questions about that mural you just passed, just call or
email us, our support lines are open 24 / 7 ... just don't be surprised if you get one of our
owners at home - we're a small business and we wear many hats - web-coder, direction-giver,
and most importantly, tour-writer.
How it works:
- Start straight from your web browser and get reading about the places around you
and the untold stories behind them faster. You never know what you might discover.
- Keep your eyes peeled. At each stop there's a question that reveals our favorite
facts - it could reference something around you or something you learned from three stops ago.
- Then, follow the written directions to help you navigate to your next stop. If at any point
you get turned around, click the link and let your favorite Maps app take you there
with turn by turn GPS directions.